Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Glittering Sky



I don't usually add pictures that I have not taken myself, but this picture and outfit truly inspired me. I wanted to share this great moment. suddenly as I started to write this entry the sky filled with spectacular fireworks. Its amazing how beautiful such normal things seem so beautiful. I hate the fact that so many people have grown to be such cold people that they cannot appreciate the stunning features that surround us. Instead they go around trying to find something spectacular.
And it's as if putting your own work out there is supposed to mean something. What if its just that you happen to love what you do.

1 comment:

  1. That's so true, I agree with you. People should pay more attention to little things..

    That really is a gorgeous pic!

    ReplyDelete